EXHAUST REAR SILENCER MOUNTING RUBBER SPLITS
Bulletin Number - 0004
Issue - 1
Date - 25.09.2002
Model - Freelander
Affected Range - All Kv6 derivatives except North American Specification (NAS) vehicles up to VIN 2A 234050
EXHAUST REAR SILENCER MOUNTING RUBBER SPLITS CAUSING THE SILENCER TO DROP ON TO THE REAR SUSPENSION
The exhaust rear silencer mounting rubber may fail in hot climates.
Where a complaint of the above is confirmed, follow the rectification procedure below to replace the exhaust rear mounting rubbers with new exhaust rubbers now available from Land Rover Parts.
1. Position vehicle on lift, and raise to working height.
2. Release the exhaust rear mounting rubbers from the body.
3. Remove the exhaust rear mounting rubbers from the silencer.
4. Fit the new exhaust rear mounting rubbers, Part No WCS000150, to the silencer.
5. Fit the new exhaust rear mounting rubbers to body bracket.
6. Lower vehicle.
WCS000150 - Exhaust rubber
Use Complaint Code: 2T7E
Use S.R.O.: 30.20.20
Time allowance: 0.10 hrs